Gibson LPS6F002HNH1 Les Paul Standard '60s Faded Electric Guitar - Vintage Cherry Sunburst
The Les Paul is a true classic — it's remained relevant, played, and loved for more than six decades — and counting. The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Faded epitomizes this timeless design. This vintage-style solidbody electric guitar features a resonant body of solid mahogany, which exhibits incredible warmth and sustain, along with an eye-grabbing AA flamed maple top, which adds snap and bite before you even plug in. And when you do plug into your favorite amplifier, you'll experience legendary PAF-style sustain, crunch, and midrange, thanks to a set of '60s BurstBucker pickups. What's more, the Les Paul Standard '60s Faded includes a hand-wired harness with Orange Drop capacitors for spot-on vintage tone. You'll also appreciate the effortless playability of this Les Paul's rosewood-capped SlimTaper neck. This electric guitar comes with a head-turning satin nitrocellulose finish, and it's spec'd with a TUSQ nut, Grover tuning machines, and a hardshell case.
Strings: Gibson Vintage Reissue, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic, Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic, Kidney Buttons
- Neck Pickup: '60s BurstBucker Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: '60s BurstBucker Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch