From its carved maple top to its stockpile of premium features, the Gibson Les Paul Standard ’60s is ready to rock. 60s Burstbucker pickups and handwired electronics deliver a massive tone arsenal. And you’ll enjoy effortless playability courtesy of a fast SlimTaper-profile neck and silky-smooth rosewood fingerboard with Plek’d frets.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard '60s
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Unburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup: Gibson 60s Burstbucker Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson 60s Burstbucker Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch