In the pantheon of classic solidbody electric guitars, it doesn’t get any more classic than a Les Paul Goldtop with P-90 pickups. We present to you the Gibson Les Paul Standard ’50s P-90. Your fingers will fly on this guitar’s silky, bound rosewood fingerboard and Plek’d frets. Fitted with a pair of Gibson’s legendary P-90 pickups, this ’Paul growls with the big cats. All the classic elements are here: carved maple top over solid mahogany, trapezoid fingerboard inlays, and that iconic gold finish — even the ones you don’t see, like handwired circuitry with Orange Drop caps. And you’ll enjoy effortless playability courtesy of a satisfying vintage ’50s profile neck.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard '50s
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Gold Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage 50's
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch