Gibson LPS5F00FHNH1 Les Paul Standard '50s Faded Electric Guitar - Vintage Honey Burst
The Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Faded is a return to the classic design that has made this solidbody electric guitar relevant, played, and loved for more than six decades — and counting. The Les Paul Standard '50s Faded boasts a resonant body of solid mahogany, which exhibits incredible warmth and sustain, along with a supremely eye-catching AA flamed maple top, which adds snap and bite to your acoustic tone. You'll also appreciate the easy playability of this Les Paul's rosewood-capped Vintage '50s neck. The Les Paul Standard '50s Faded is loaded with BurstBucker Alnico II pickups for legendary PAF-style sustain, crunch, and midrange, and its hand-wired harness with Orange Drop capacitors ensures spot-on vintage tone. This electric guitar includes a head-turning satin nitrocellulose finish, and it's spec'd with a TUSQ nut, Grover tuning machines, and a hardshell case.
Strings: Gibson Vintage Reissue, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Vintage Honey Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage 50's
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic, Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe, Keystone Buttons
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch