From its carved maple top to its stockpile of premium features, the Gibson Les Paul Standard ’50s is ready to rock. Burstbucker pickups and handwired electronics on this Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s deliver a massive tone arsenal. And you’ll enjoy effortless playability, courtesy of a satisfying vintage ’50s profile neck and fast-action rosewood fingerboard. If you’ve been wanting a modern Gibson Les Paul with a chunky neck feel and premium appointments, Sweetwater has your axe. The Gibson Les Paul Standard ’50s is the guitar you’ve been waiting for.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard '50s
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage 50's
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch