The Gibson ES-335 is the quintessential Gibson ES (Electric Spanish) guitar. The first “thinline” archtop of its kind, the historic ES-335 is considered the standard for semi-hollowbody guitars to this day. With impeccable sounds across its wide-ranging tonal palette, the ES-335 can be found in the hands of jazz, blues, and rock players all over the globe. For 2020, Gibson brings the ES-335 to you with all the same exquisite craftsmanship and detailed appointments that made the original a smash hit when it was introduced in 1958. And as a central feature, it features a satisfyingly rounded C neck profile that harkens back to Gibson’s vaunted instruments of the late 1950s.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Sixties Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe with Keystone Buttons
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-type Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-type Lead Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch