Immortalized by Santana at Woodstock and smashed onstage by Townshend, the Gibson SG Standard is a rock icon. Gibson’s Nashville-made SG Standard is the real deal, arming you with a pair of toneful humbuckers, a rounded-profile neck, and a silky Plek’d rosewood fretboard with action that’s almost nonexistent. The Gibson SG Standard's lightweight mahogany body delivers great sustain and no pain, even if you play all night. And the nitro finish looks and feels luscious while enhancing the tone of this legendary solidbody electric guitar.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Softshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: SG Standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 490T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch