Epiphone EILPSLASHMGNH3 Slash Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar - Metallic Gold
The Epi Slash Les Paul Standard conjures the vibe of the influential Gibson guitars Slash has used during his career. It includes a mahogany body, a AAA flame maple veneer top, and a super-comfortable Slash Custom "C"-shaped neck. The electronics consist of Epiphone Custom ProBucker pickups along with CTS potentiometers with Orange Drop capacitors. You also get color-coordinated hardware components, Slash’s "Scully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and a truss rod cover with a facsimile of Slash's signature.
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Slash Les Paul Standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Metallic Gold
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slash Custom C
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Custom Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Custom Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch